View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 03:30 PM   #12
mshmodela

Default Re: Model A car names

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch//pa View Post
i thought it might be interesting to discuss what determined how we named our cars. i guess many would be named after a relative or such that had passed..

my first tudor is named Paul after my dad who passed when i was 10. He had a model A and i remember us as a family driving around in it. his car now is in the hands of my brother in pieces and will never be put back together. my mom gave him custody of it because he was older than me . as it turned out later in life i became the car guy and would have restored it in his name. instead i went and bought a car and redid it then named it after him. my brother refuses to depart with it, you know how the rest of the story goes

my second tudor is named Lucy because after we purchased her everything you touched was left LOOSE. just about every bolt was falling out...
Mitch, sorry to read of your late Father's Model A. I'm sure he's very happy at your work on Model A's. At some point the car that was your Father's will find a new home and I hope it is with you...

Late 31' Ford Model A Tudor, Miss Daisy

I don't work on cars --I'm learning about my Model A.

Cleveland, Ohio
mshmodela is offline   Reply With Quote