View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 12:12 PM   #117
H. L. Chauvin

Default Re: Fellas... I've had enough...

Hi Ryan,

In your reporting:

"There are social cliques in this community... And through posts on the forum as well as through private messages, these cliques seem to be constantly battling each other and seemingly measuring each other's manhood" ....... plus your subsequent related remarks, I had absolutely no idea this was going on behind the scenes in PM's until this past spring when I received a few private emails in my email account from others on this Forum.

They forwarded some of these condescending PM remarks & their emails to me , and I was shocked to see some of these comments loaded with unfavorable criticism and jealously and who was sending same ...... some appear to have hints of mature, egotistical "grown-up" minds with severe mental illness ..... these are only Model A's.

I'm sure if you had access to PM's ..... and ever posted just a few of these PM's from people who post messages openly, many would realize how serious and concerned you are about maintaining professional helpful attitudes and your concern for the future of this Forum.

Also, as you kindly infer, there are many kind & helpful souls on this Forum willing to assist others.
H. L. Chauvin is offline   Reply With Quote