View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 08:47 PM   #6
40 Deluxe

Default Re: A new idea from Mart. Mart's Real Hot Rods. On Youtube.

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mart View Post
I don't know how many of you will remember my old web site. It was called Mart's Real Hot Rods. I posted up many hundreds of pics, many readers rides but a lot of vintage pics that were kindly contributed. It was great at the time but foundered when my web space crashed.

I've just got a new computer so had to trawl through finding all my old pictures from the succession of older machines. I found some of the pics I had posted on my old site. The idea came to me to make these available again by another medium. I have packed 140 odd pics into a video.

I would appreciate your candid opinions. Is this a good idea? should I add music (not sure of the ins and outs of that).

So, for your considered appraisal I offer you the inaugural viewing of part 1 of the Glen Montgomery photo collection. Vintage Hot Rod and Drag pics from the early to Mid 1960s. Some big names there, Garlits, Chrisman, etc. etc.

They might not be primo FordBarn fodder but I have a sneaking suspicion a lot of you guys may have had a mis-spent youth. These sort of rigs might spark a memory.

If you like the format I can put some more together. Please click like and subscribe and leave a comment.

https://youtu.be/fvXd5fIRVSY

Mart.

Please! No music! How about engine sounds instead?
40 Deluxe is offline   Reply With Quote