View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 12:34 AM   #16
SAJ

Default Re: Why can't the photo upload problem be fixed

I only ever post from my android phone or tablet. I use a free app from play store called "photo and picture resizer". Open it, choose the photo file in the "gallery" app that my photos are held in, click on the photo, resize it to about 150 to 350 kilobytes.
Then back to Ford Barn, go to "go advanced" next to "quick reply" below the message box to open "additional options" and under the "attach files" heading click "manage attachments". This opens an option to attach photos by searching in your android phone or tablet in the "photo and picture resizer" app for the photo or photos you just resized. Click on the photo and it will be ready to upload on Fordbarn. Repeat for as many photos as you want and then click "upload" button. The photos will then be attached to the message. Click preview message to make sure it is all ok. Read and correct if necessary and then click "submit message".
You can shortcut all this by choosing one of the icons above the message box but I can never remember which on it is. It is an "attach photo" icon I think.OK IT IS THE PAPERCLIP ICON. I must remember This!!!
It happens a lot quicker than it took to type this, and photos and pics are posted direct from your machine, with no need to use outside photo storage facilities.
SAJ in NZ

Last edited by SAJ; 04-13-2019 at 12:43 AM.
SAJ is offline   Reply With Quote