View Single Post
Old 09-19-2015, 11:12 PM   #16
Mike V. Florida

Send a message via AIM to Mike V. Florida
Default Re: Another Shock Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jak View Post
Here is the low down about how Bratton's shocks came about.

After a couple of weeks of going back and forth with the machinist, gathering original shocks, and original prints (when we could get them). We took all of these shocks apart and looked at what Ford did vs what M&S did that worked and didn't work so well.

If anybody needs any more information please feel free to reach out to me at Bratton's and I'll do my best to help answer any questions you may have.

Jeff
Because I think others may have the same questions and to save you some time on the phone:

Are yours a redesign of the original shock insides or a reproduction of the original shock insides?

Do the throws have the same variable resistance as the originals or are they 50-50, I would just like to hear it from "the horses mouth".

Please don't read into this any more then the simple questions that they are. The questions are not meant to demean the product in any way no matter what the answer.