View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 03:42 PM   #7
Larry Jenkins
BANNED

Default Re: Another Shock Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig1989 View Post
Well,
Seeing as i've just gone thru all of this shock business, i though i would post what i found and decided upon. I was against the modern shock because it doesn't look right and its too much of a change from original. So that leaves three options.
1. Brattons (yes they are making shocks now)
2. Snyders
3. Stipe

Stipe makes a beautiful product. He also charges more than anyone else. I didn't like that they were not available for a period of time. That made me worry about problems in the future with support if something happened to mine.

Snyders i believe started carrying their own shocks this year or end of last year. They seem pretty nice but they are not American made and they don't have the engraving on them.

Brattons. Last but not least. They just started carrying them earlier this year. They look almost identical to Stipe shocks but less expensive. Still a fully adjustable shock with the 60/40 resistance. I choose these because Brattons is such a relaible company to do business with and they just look amazing. They don't come painted though. They look so nice, you almost don't want to paint them.
How much for a set of 4?

Larry
Larry Jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote