View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 04:46 AM   #1409
woofa.express

Default Re: tell a Model A related story

Here’s something we all know. Government can be an ass. And those who administer it can be real donkeys. Yet another story here below.
Peggy is a staffy dog and Molly is a magpie, contrary to the name she is a he. Molly arrived in Goldcoast house yard and befriended Peggy. They’re in love and play together and sleep together. Youtube has several clips showing this. One is Molly cleaning Peggy’s teeth by picking out food stuffs caught between. Molly copies Peggy and even barks, it’s all there. Well an environmental official turns up and removed Molly because he was a wild animal (bird). They have had him now for 6 weeks. As a result that department has been inundated with requests to return the bird and abuse for being so stupid. The Queensland Premier also and these have come from overseas as well. Because this is an election year in Queensland the premier has agreed that Molly be returned. However the couple must sign up documents to say they would comply with instructions they will be given on conditions under which they can continue to host Molly and this includes how to care for him.
Donkey’s yes, definitely.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2024-04-12 at 08.56.58.jpg (20.8 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2024-04-12 at 08.55.16.jpg (20.0 KB, 15 views)

And there are times when I have a long memory.
woofa.express is online now   Reply With Quote