View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 01:12 PM   #22
V8COOPMAN

Default Re: receiving paypal payments

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8COOPMAN View Post
$12K INVESTED in the right places three months ago might have just paid you back a few bucks, though.
DD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
DD let me know were you are banking so I can invest there.

Karl....I KNOW that you know better. BANKS are not usually where you invest. That was my point! As some of us know, the worldwide market began to take a hellacious dump beginning in mid February due to the cootie-bug virus. Tumbling oil prices didn't help matters, and by the latter part of March, me and Momma had lost an obscene amount of cash on paper. I'd like to BELIEVE that I was smart enough NOT to cut my losses by cashing anything in. Here we are three to four months later and things have come-back swimmingly to a point not too far removed from where things went south. My point was merely that had a guy invested that $12 GRAND wisely (not the bank) in late March, he could have easily made 30+ percent on his investment by now. We ALL need to remember though that real INVESTMENT involves some risk. That is particularly true when you invest in a life insurance policy. You risk some serious death before there will be a significant return on your investment. DD

'35-'36 W/8BA & MECHANICAL FAN

T5 W/TORQUE TUBE
V8COOPMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)