View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 01:28 PM   #6
GB SISSON

Default Re: receiving paypal payments

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Be careful though. About 3 years ago I opted to have a client who lives in the Midwest send me 12 grand on payment of a cabinet job for his island getaway. Super cool guy, a surgeon. All that was great. Then I went to transfer the $ to my business account so I could pay my employees and suppliers etc. Paypal would only allow me to take 1000.00 of it per month out of the account. I tried and tried to reach someone by phone. (Paypal isn't in the yellow pages). I finally got through to somebody online and they gave me 3 options to get my money out of thjeir account. The least invasive one was telling them my online keybank username AND password. WHAT? Now they are ME. I just couldn't believe it. I did that and then changed both. I got my money finally, but think of the interest they stood to make on MY money. I still use it for buying some car parts, but not much.
Owner/Operator of 'Jailbar Ranch' on the side of Mt. Pickett. Current stable consists of 1946 1/2 ton pickup turned woodie wagon with FH V8, 1947 Tonner Pickup (red) mostly stock with exception of a cummins 6at turbo diesel, 1946 Tonner Pickup (green) with 226 cu in 6 cyl flathead, 1979 Toyota landcruiser wagon, completely encased in 1947 Ford Jailbar sheet metal. Ok, cornbinder rear fenders..... 'Rusty ol' floorboards, hot on their feet' (Alan Jackson)
GB SISSON is offline   Reply With Quote