View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 09:33 PM   #7
Dave1931Pickup

Default Re: More kudos to Bert's Model A Center

Steve at Berts is great. I ordered a used 19" wheel from him just before Memorial Day. When I received it I was in a real time crunch to get a load of parts and ten wheels to the powder coater to meet my scheduled day for coating. I didn't really take a good look at the wheel so when it came back all black and shinny I discovered that it had a lot of pitting. I called Steve and told him that I was stupid to not have looked it over better. Without even questioning my mistake he sent out a replacement which I received last Wednesday. I had not even sent the first one back yet plus yesterday I discovered that he had not even charged me for shipping the second one. I questioned him about no charge for shipping and he responded with:

" Since you were not satisfied with the first wheel I sent, the replacement is at no charge. That's how we roll. Sorry for the trouble. Steve"

I really feel bad about causing him extra work and money because of my lack of attention. I just can't say enough about the service I have received from Bert's over the last decade. I highly recommend Bert's.

Dave
Dave1931Pickup is offline   Reply With Quote