View Single Post
Old 01-31-2021, 02:57 PM   #20
JK1934

Default Re: Where to buy 21 stud repro alu heads

Hi Guys, Trevor contacted me letting me know about this discussion, I don`t get a chance to look on here as often as I would like, my Dad & I have been making the 21 stud heads for over 20 years here in Australia, mainly because we have a couple of 34 Fords & he used to build a few engines & they were not available, he passed away a few months ago & while he was sick we didn`t get a chance to get more cast up so we are out of stock at the moment, I am taking this chance to freshen up the patterns after 20 years of casting & also I have to use a new foundry, I hope to have some ready for sale later in the year, there are a few people that have contacted me & are waiting for them to be ready, we make them in flat top & can machine them to suit dome tops at no extra charge, they are exactly the same as original & use standard studs as I see a few people asked about that, we have posted them all around the world over the years. I will also look into making again the water pumps we used to make as there has been interest in them, I still have stock of the distributor adaptors we make to fit crab distributors on the early engine, my email is [email protected] Thanks John
JK1934 is offline   Reply With Quote