View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 02:21 AM   #9
denniskliesen

Default Re: Body Cart for Tudor Body

Here’s my body cart, cheap and simple easy to make. Swivel casters 4” from HF. never had a bit of trouble moving around. I located the legs in the rear where the body mounts are, up front just behind the cowl so I could remove the tank and cowell. Later I lifted the body and put longer 2x4’s that were tapered at the top. I put 2x4 loose across the 2x6 to sit in or a sheet of plywood to get comfortable working on stripping rust from underneath. I painted underneath and then lowered to do the upper and inside.

Tried uploading pictures and having problems. Keep getting a message they could not find a security token. I’ll try later. I’d like to mention I also made a cart for my frame. I used to 2 rear mounting holes and the radiator mount holes. On those I drilled a hole to drop a long bolt down in the stud. For the legs I made them 48” high to make working on the cart comfortable. For the casters I robbed a set off a HARBOR freight moving cart, $8 for casters and it rolled around very easily. Everything was done in my garage, and I didn’t have to haul anything out to have work done. No help, all of the work done by myself. Good luck with your Tudor.
denniskliesen is offline   Reply With Quote