View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 03:06 AM   #8
john charlton

Default Re: The Ace Mechanic Again

My prostate surgeon told me I had the largest prostate he had ever seen I was unsure if I should be happy about this ,maybe international fame and in the "Book of Records" talk shows etc etc . Anyway the upshot was I had to have a "turp" or a "holep" or suffer from kidney damage eventually . The surgeon chose the "holep" which was a complete success and now I can pxxx like a factory girl !!! (but standing up) I think we all have near misses in our beloved model As my son and I were out in his 31 coupe visiting my daughter in Bath we were decending a steep hill and the brakes suddenly suffered from terminal fade ,no brakes. Operator error not being in low gear and not paying attention . I grabbed the emergency brake (this was indeed an emergency ) and desperate crash into 1st gear got us back in control . (the transmission survived) Very luckily clear intersections and no oncoming traffic it could have ended very badly thats for sure .

John in a sunny morning (there has to be a catch somewhere) Suffolk County England .
john charlton is offline   Reply With Quote