View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 12:57 AM   #38
Tinker

Default Re: Who's gonna fill their shoes?

I guess I like a little of both and keep my head up. Dig solar, dig flatheads. There is a world with both, always for everything. We be playing chess not checkers. It's not a switch. Best to just care for your neighbor. Save all your parts and sell them to people.

Have a buick 12v gen I can run off my 1927 1.5hp McCormick Deering to charge batteries. I call it my 400lbs gas powered battery charger. A couple solar panels might do it better really. Out side politics, I see no reason I can't have both. It's sad to see Americans get so bent out of shape and even lie about science. One side says we are all going to die, the other says nothing is wrong. I tend to go with George Carlins idea. "Save the earth, who are we? the earth isn't going anywhere... we are" hahaha

GB that's a true Hit/Miss. 6hp? Throttlers hit ever 4 strokes, a hit/miss only hits when the governor rpms are low (the reason for the name hit/miss). That would run a machine shop in the twenties. Cool rig. Dig those old motors.

Last edited by Tinker; 03-06-2021 at 02:20 AM.
Tinker is offline   Reply With Quote