View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 09:13 AM   #37
dean from bozeman

Default Re: The best Model A I have ever seen!

First, this car is getting an awful lot of free publicity. Next time I sell a car I'm going to have someone comment on it so something similar could happen.

Second, I agree about the judging claim. Just because you did well in an AACA meet or a local meet does not mean that you would do well in a MAR(K)C meet. A person would have to do a close inspection but from my desk it looks like it would be a low to mid 400 point car, possibly higher.

Third, the chock concerns me. That incline does not look that great. Of course, I too would want to protect a garage that nice.

Fourth, the quality of the whole eBay ad is outstanding. That is a great way to sell a quality car...if not, any car over the Internet. I love the numerous photos from various angles.

Fifth, I would have to agree that 100% positive feedback after selling a few cars carries some weight. The quality of the ad and the obvious quality of the restoration would make me think that this car could be a great driver or, if gone over by someone with fine point experience, it might do very well in MAFCA/MARC judging. It would take some work but there is a pretty good start there.

Last edited by dean from bozeman; 07-10-2016 at 09:18 AM.
dean from bozeman is offline   Reply With Quote