View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 06:02 PM   #11
captndan

Default Re: Model T verses Model A - why own a Model T ? ? ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougVieyra View Post
What prompted this query, was this morning's visit to my 'Christian Science Reading Room" - AKA "Out House". At my modern day out-house, instead of the old Sears, Roebuck / Montgomery Wards catalogs - I now have my BERT'S, BRATTON'S, SNYDER'S catalogs. There, while perusing the SNYDER's catalog I thought I would see what the Model T section had for today's Model T owner/restorer.

I know that quite a few of this Forum's Model A owners also own and drive the earlier Ford Model T. I myself was for several years the proud owner and driver of a 1914 Model T. But that was years ago (no, I did NOT buy it new!).

For today's owners/drivers of the Ford Model T - can you tell the 'A' Forum members what and why you have a Model T, and what there is about it that you especially enjoy, over the Model A.
I ask myself that question a few days ago. I have two model A's and really enjoy them. Then I saw this really nice T on flea-bay and I bid in it. I stayed up until the last ten minutes of bidding and I could have won it. Then thinking I really like my A's and don't drive them enough. No regrets.
captndan is offline   Reply With Quote