View Single Post
Old 06-14-2021, 11:45 AM   #213
Ryan
Administrator

Default Re: Model A/AA Ford Websites...Can YOU add to the list?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Plucker View Post
To all...

I have asked Ryan to remove the STICKY called Model A/AA Ford Websites...Can YOU add to the list?" for which I started years ago for the benifit of all of you.

As you can see, the last time I was able to get on this posting of mine was January 17, 2017...That has been over 4-1/2 years ago. Since that time I have been unable to update the list because Ryan has deleted the "EDIT" from the posting.

There are websites that are no longer valid;

There are websites that are new (and not listed...but are elsewhere);

There have been changes in phone numbers and emails;

Quite a few to be exact thus the list is out of date.

I had asked Ryan during this time span about 2-3 times to reinstate the "EDIT" feature but all I got back was "We are working on it".

He tells me that I have never asked him...BS

So here we are...4-1/2 years later with an outdated list for you folks.

I have told him that as of now, due to this/his action, I will not be updating the list that is now on this site...at least not here...but it is updated...You will have to search for that one.

Sorry.

Pluck
Zero interest in an online pissing match. In my pm, I offered special privileges just for you to edit. You can take it and carry on or you can find another forum.

If you don’t like the way I run the joint - cool. I get it. I can’t please everyone. But I’m not really into hosting out and out disrespect.