View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 06:06 AM   #47
Bill's Auto Works

Default Re: Nationwide Single Car Transport, Open or Enclosed

Hello Everyone,

It took 5 straight weeks of hard running, but I have completely caught up from the time I spent at home due to the Chinese Virus crap & subsequent travel restrictions!

I again would like to thank those that stuck with me during this time. Your confidence in my service is greatly appreciated.

Fortunately or unfortunately, during the time I was catching up, I was also continuing to book new transports, so now my schedule is almost completely filled through the middle of July EXCEPT for three major openings.

I will have an ENCLOSED Transport spot available from the New England States (Ct, Ma, N.H., R.I., Vt., E.N.Y, Etc) back to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Etc This trip will load somewhere around the 23rd of June.

I will also have an ENCLOSED Transport spot available for just after the 4th of July holiday out to the West Coast from just about anywhere in the East or Midwest since I always have cars waiting in several locations to be transported.

The 3rd ENCLOSED transport spot will be from the South Central part of the country (think Memphis, Little Rock, St Louis, Etc) back to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, etc) This will also be at the end of a very long trip, so I would like to get as close to home (Ohio) as possible, but as always I am here to help if I can!

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback/references posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past. I do not post my own feedback. That would be Unethical!

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...closed.614419/

If you are going to pay someone to transport your vehicle, you should be able to trust that person is a car guy that knows your vehicle & not someone whos' only experience in our hobby is reading about what the rest of us do with our cars!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond. Please be aware....If you book a spot, I expect you to honor your word, just like I will honor mine! If you pull out of our verbal contract, I will still be honoring my word to the next customer, even if it takes me paying for the fuel out of my pocket to get to his location that your transport would have put me close to!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20200529_174754287 (800x450).jpg (438.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20200601_121620994_HDR (800x450).jpg (532.7 KB, 3 views)

1955 Chevy Altered W.B. Gasser
1955 Nash Amb. Cust. Lemans
1957 Pontiac Chieftain 2 DR HT
1964 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 DR HT
1966 Pontiac Catalina Conv
1966 AMC Ambassador DPL 2 DR HT
1966 AMC Ambassador Cust 2DR HT
1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1973 Chevy Nova Full Chassis Car
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe