View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 09:26 AM   #18
warhorseracing

Default Re: receiving paypal payments

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtexas View Post
Postal MO are a PITA if they get lost in the mail. Two got lost for me one day, seller never got them. One of the two got back to me two years later. The other never got back to me. You better have saved the receipts if you want to get your money back. They also charge a fee to get a refund. You wait 6 months to get the money back BTW, talk about customer service. If someone wants me to send a PMO I send them a personal check and tell them to wait until it clears or send them paypal. Postal MO, no thanks. If someone wants to send me a MO, OK, the risk is on them for PITA government "customer" service.

The other problem with PMO is you have to deal with the idiot postal workers. Went to PO to mail package, the postal worker sells me a label and it comes back to me should have been priority mail instead of 1st class. No refund for postal workers mistakes.
I have never had any of those experiences and yes I do save the receipts. I am from a small town rural WV and our postal workers are all local people, we all know one another. Maybe in a city you have those issues but I never have.
warhorseracing is offline   Reply With Quote