View Single Post
Old 09-29-2021, 03:59 PM   #1131
woofa.express

Default Re: tell a Model A related story

It's for our Pleasure

For some of us work is a pleasure and what we do in our leisure is also be for our pleasure. Rewarding when we may have developed something or repaired something or given help or comfort to someone else. Both my wife Patsy and I spend time helping the oldies. Spend time listening to music composed in the 20’s, 30’s, 40's and spend time doting on my A’s, even if it is simply looking and admiring. We also admire our very old eucalypt trees (gum trees), 10 in all. Some are more than two centuries old. Plus the deciduous (18 in all) and flowering trees (10) and the numerous shrubs and flower gardens we have planted in our yard. with a predominance of agapanthus and large white bright daisies. Yes, it’s a lot of work but how else could we spend our time and enjoy doing so.
The wisteria vine is now out in spring flower so I parked Olive beside and took a couple of shots. I’m sure wisteria is grown all around the world and I guess many readers would get pleasure from this flowering vine. For those that don’t you may enjoy this shot. And one of a majestic old gum tree.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN1562.jpg (110.3 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1572.jpg (81.7 KB, 9 views)

And there are times when I have a long memory.
woofa.express is offline   Reply With Quote