View Single Post
Old 01-25-2022, 07:48 PM   #1106
sugarmaker

Default Re: 1932 The Deuce, Dually, Dump Truck

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Mark, Folks,
I go watch Billy and listen to the ragged ol' truck song often! The truck is going to be better. I needed the compressor for the door work. Had just got the room done for it and it was time. Had all kinds of reasons to not move it. Finally just squared off with it and got it moved!
We are maybe a third of what we usually get for the season. Some where about 120-150 inches.
Got my care package from Snyder's today. Lots of engine goodies. Talked to the machine shop and he will begin to sleeve cylinder #2 in a day or so. Will take him the mains and thrust washers for the crank work.
Found the correct dovetail for the door coming from Summit, who is a dealer for United Pacific, who was recommended by Snyders, which was recommended by David G.

The drivers rear door felt channel rebuild. Minor in the whole scheme of things. But will be functional now. With the new glass going in these details are important.

Will weld these new side pieces to the original channel:

A plug for these guys and gals! I am getting parts that I feel are really nice. Also great that someone answers the phone! They had all the B engine parts for the truck too. With about 1 day shipping time.

Regards,
Chris
Lots of Allis tractors
Some Cub Cadets
sugarmaker is offline   Reply With Quote