Thread: Mac's survey
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 08:12 PM   #46
31 Victoria

Default Re: Mac's survey

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Like Fredski, I have made 3 orders from Mac's, all around $500. Have not ordered from elsewhere, simply because I am new to my Model A.

I have concerns about Mac's business practices, in that thier prices are almost ALWAYS higher than Snyder's or Bratton's or Mike's. They have a lot of "specials", but these just bring the price close to the regular prices everywhere else. Also, I am dismayed that they have monthly "sales" which they email to me, causing me to order parts, but only to find out that the very next month, they put the same part on special in a different sale for even less than the "sale" price the month before. In November, I ordered parts for 10% off, only to find that in December, the same parts were 15% off. Even at 15% off, they were just coming down to Snyder's or Bratton's regular price. I think that this is deceptive.

I completed the email survey, but it had nowhere to indicate this concern - it was all "yes" or "no" questions, or ratings from 1-5. I hope somebody from Mac's is reading this - you need this feedback from a person who has given you over $1500 in business in the past 2 months, but will likely shop elsewhere in the future.
31 Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote