Thread: Www
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 01:40 AM   #6
V8COOPMAN

Default Re: Www

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Quote:
Originally Posted by highbeams View Post
[C:\Users\Owner\Pictures\2021-07-11 V8 emblems front]Libraries\Pictures[/IMG]

PAT..... Let's understand something....WHY DO YOU continue STARTING new threads? There is no good reason to keep opening all of these threads. It's only confusing matters as to which question we're working on, and in what order. Please continue adding any questions or statements in THIS one thread from here on IF it pertains to you trying to post pictures.

Now, what is THIS line that you keep posting from above..."[C:\Users\Owner\Pictures\2021-07-11 V8 emblems front]Libraries\Pictures[/IMG]"? Please, if we're going to be able to figure this out, I can only understand coherent ideas or statements with reference to something specific. I'm trying here, so please give me all the detailed help that you can in helping me to understand your points or questions.

Now, you posted in another thread that you started:

Quote:
Originally Posted by highbeams View Post
I choose a file/pic from my computer. "upload" I click upload.

"Name the url." In a flash that disappears.

What is my url so it doesn't tell me "Do not recognize url".

So I don't even click the second "upload". It's gone!

After you choose a file or picture from your computer and click on the PAPER CLIP, are you first left-clicking on the FIRST GRAY BAR in the drop-down window? Are you THEN left-clicking on the "UPLOAD" button adjacent to the SEVENTH Gray Bar? (That would be the UPPER-most "Upload" button). IF you are clicking on the "UPLOAD" button in the "Upload File from your Computer" section, you should never see any mention of a "URL". Please confirm that the "UPLOAD" button that you are using is from that "Upload File from your Computer" box!

PLEASE....let's continue the rest of this session right here in THIS thread. DO NOT start any additional threads on THIS subject. That just confuses the hell out of everything for me.

If you can give me a definitive answer about WHICH "Upload" button you are using, we can continue from there. There is no justifiable reason for you to be seeing anything to do with a "URL" at this point.

One last question for tonight....When you first click on the PAPPER CLIP, is THIS the window that opens for you (Picture BELOW)?

And is the TOP "UPLOAD" button (RED Arrow) the one that you are clicking-on? DD

'35-'36 W/8BA & MECHANICAL FAN

T5 W/TORQUE TUBE
V8COOPMAN is offline   Reply With Quote