View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 09:09 PM   #331
sugarmaker

Default Re: 1932 The Deuce, Dually, Dump Truck

mart, Floyd,
Both those options are on the table. But My current plan would be to rebuild the engine that I have into a good servicable engine with some changes/ upgrades that exist today.
Namely replaceable bearing inserts for mains and rods. have the one cylinder sleeved. bore the block for next oversized pistons. valves and seats with adjustable lifters.
thats about it.
Now if a good used engine appears I will surely consider that too, as this is not the original engine in the truck.
The 32 got to go outside for some sun, while Jim from Bugs & Tugs helped me rearrange some things in the shop. Just some glamor shots!

My view from the shop couch as I browsed through the Ford V8 club magazine this evening.

Really thrilled with the two 32 Ford books that David G. has authored. That are wonderful. Packed with details information and pictures.
So I believe it was mentioned in a earlier post but I believe the color on my truck is or is close to the Washington Blue.
I have so much to do on this truck it seems overwhelming at times. But have been through these projects before so Just need to go slow and keep hitting at it a little each day.
Today I worked on the interior walls of the shop. Starting the lengthy process, one board at a time.

Regards,
Chris
Lots of Allis tractors
Some Cub Cadets

Last edited by sugarmaker; 07-30-2021 at 09:23 PM.
sugarmaker is offline   Reply With Quote