View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 10:01 PM   #14
reggiedog

Default Re: Whats it worth? 30-31 Briggs fordor

Even if you are doing the work yourself that's still allot of work as that car looks like it needs allot of body work, I just hope it's all straight for you as if it's not then you have to replace all of it or pound it all out.

As I have one in about that shape and it's been more than 25 years and it's still not even close to being done, As I've been doing allot of other things so the car had to wait allot of time.

But all in all it looks like you have more work than I do, but do you have all of the part's for the car, and is it in your name if not get it in your name before you even touch the car.

From what I have read before you don't have it in your name, so get it in your name before you touch it or else it might slap you in the ass and in court as I've seen that happen before.

But here's something you should buy before you go to far with it's Model A Ford Mechanics Handbook Vol.1 by Les Andrews, and another one to get is the service bulletins I would suggest getting all of them.

Or the one in book form it's a green book there's also a yellow one but that one is a smaller one, and harder to read as I have both and the green one they only print once in awhile as it might be out of print already.

Than you will have to buy the Chicago, Indianapolis, and Fargo these books you have to buy through the M.A.C.A or the M.A.R.C. Clubs, either one of those are good clubs but you will have to go on the internet to get the phone #'s for them.

Best of Luck Reggiedog
reggiedog is offline   Reply With Quote