View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 01:08 PM   #67
john charlton
Senior Member
john charlton's Avatar
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 965
Default Re: Title goes with Frame or Engine?

In the UK the frame is the item which has the title .High end cars mostly before WW 2 were sold as as a rolling driving vehicle with cowl instruments steering etc etc . These were bodied by coachbuilders to the customers requirements . Rolls Royce ,Bentley etc etc .Sometimes these cars were rebodied several times as fashions moved on . They kept their same VIN identity throughout .

John in Suffolk County England .
john charlton is offline   Reply With Quote