View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 08:32 PM   #78
GB SISSON

Default Re: What in Tarnation?

I know my builds aren't ready for an early V8 meet or Pebble Beach for sure, but I wanted you guys to know that all my stuff isn't total hillbilly slacker stuff. I have been having a blast in quarantine welding and painting band fine tuning this little 210 cu in six cyl diesel into my tonner. The PO had sandblasted the frame and I did the brakes and suspension and kingpins two years ago. Once we pulled the front clip off it was easy to paint the frame and the firewall and yes, the engine. I have all the ancillary componets built and on the shelf to button this up. Unfortunately tomorrow is Monday and I have to get back to work in the woodshop, while I still can. As always, stay tuned!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg progrtammed to receive 1.jpg (87.8 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg programed to receive 3.jpg (80.2 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg programed to receive 4.jpg (58.8 KB, 46 views)
Owner/Operator of 'Jailbar Ranch' on the side of Mt. Pickett. Current stable consists of 1946 1/2 ton pickup turned woodie wagon with FH V8, 1947 Tonner Pickup (red) mostly stock with exception of a cummins 6at turbo diesel, 1946 Tonner Pickup (green) with 226 cu in 6 cyl flathead, 1979 Toyota landcruiser wagon, completely encased in 1947 Ford Jailbar sheet metal. Ok, cornbinder rear fenders..... 'Rusty ol' floorboards, hot on their feet' (Alan Jackson)

Last edited by GB SISSON; 04-05-2020 at 08:40 PM.
GB SISSON is offline   Reply With Quote