View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 02:16 PM   #401
woofa.express

Default Re: tell a Model A related story

Instantly smitten at Guyra.

Ben Lomond actually. Year 1973. I was spreading fertilizer across farm country. Superphosphate. The aeroplane was a Fletcher and I’d carry a useful load of between 18 cwt and a full can of 24cwt depending on airstrip length, prevailing wind and climb requirements. I was working off Pikee Lookers strip, takeoff to the north. I climbed over a small hill on the way to where I was to spread. One load was heavier and I couldn’t make it over the hill so I veered a little to the left and went around. This is where trouble started. There was a cottage on the left and an attractive woman with long blond hair was sitting on the veranda. I gave her a wave. Not an ordinary wave but a small one just like the Queen and waggled my fingers at the same time. She certainly was a good looker.
Next load I went to the left of the hill again. Another wave. Did this about 5 times. She was something out of the box. I’d elope with her. I was smitten.
Next load she was carrying a bale of hay towards a horse. I was concerned that she may hurt her sweet and tender little fingers.
Next load she had her top off. She had no tits. Her was a im.
I was devastated. I felt so foolish. Well did I get what I deserved. It took me over a year to tell anyone of my stupidity. I still feel stupid and sheepish just thinking about it.

And there are times when I have a long memory.
woofa.express is offline   Reply With Quote