View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 12:32 AM   #12
dean from bozeman

Default Re: not the sharpest tool

The focus of my post is to have the clubs accept each other's variances. Share the information that they were based on but accept each other's variances.

tbirdtbird, you ae so right. Life is short so enjoy it. I am having fun. I just want the clubs to accept each other's variances.

WardAZ, the score was great (483 poins). The focus here was on process not score.

Doug, the relationship between the clubs may be getting better so working on a way to share variances should be doable.

Jim, I should have prepared better for Puyallup (this is obvious in hindsight). After A495 did will in French Lick (MARC), I thought 'Heck, why not go to Puyallup'. This choice was solidified when someone on Fordbarn (can't remember who it was) said that folks on the West coast would like to see it too.

hardtimes, yes dogs compete and humans do compete. After that your comparison is lost. Using your equation, getting the best of show from both clubs would get me territory, money and sex. As it stands I have not received any of the above. One of these in particular my wife would disapprove of.

Brent, interactions between the clubs seem to be improving. Accepting each other's variances would be another step in the right direction.

Gary, I don't know if the clubs will ever merge or even if I ever really want them to merge. Varying opinions are good, very good in a democracy. The "my way or the highway" philosophy undermines democracy. Varied opinions with respect and cooperation is great in a democracy and with our clubs.

Mike V., having dealt with gangs in my childhood neighborhood I realize that they look for conflict to keep their members loyal. I believe that our clubs are above that and are doing things to work with the other club. Accepting each other's variances is another step in the right direction.

C26Pinelake and Pinstripe thanks for your encouragement.

Overall it is easy to bash. My post was to express frustration and to find a way to eliminate the cause.

I move that MARC and MAFCA continue to work together and work on a plan to accept the variances of the other club.

Thanks to all for the rational exchange of ideas.

Dean
dean from bozeman is offline   Reply With Quote