View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 07:54 AM   #26
Frank Miller

Default Re: Thoughts on Hershey in Oct?

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidG View Post
Frank,

One thing you need not be worried about is a call from Stockholm advising you that you have won the Nobel Prize for humanitarian of the year. What you might consider doing is laying low when the families of not-so-lucky three percenters come looking for people who thought that all this was no big deal and advocate civil disobedience and abandon common sense.

Dave
I'm one of the few that has actually thought of the victims as a result of this quarantine. Talk to your local police department and you'll already see an increase in domestic violence cases. Abused kids are often spotted first by teachers they no longer see. Child services are all but shut down. There is also an increase in suicide hot line calls.
On June 6 1944 Churchill and Roosevelt made the decision to kill thousands of people to take that beach because they thought it was worth it to save our country. I believe, and I may be wrong, we are killing our country to try and save a few lives to one disease where we will lose some in different ways.
We aalso squandered thousands of young lives in Korea and Vietnam because of our government's propaganda that we should fear communism. These experts have lied to us so much i do not know how anyone can trust what they say.
We are not going to save everyone and no one gets out alive. But understand this quarantine is also taking lives that the slanted media will not dwell on.