View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 05:39 AM   #18
V8COOPMAN

Default Re: Air Conditioning Condenser for an 8BA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercmarc View Post
Hello V8COOPMAN

I apologize for the delayed reply as my wife and I took a little road rip to the coast for a few days. Smokey here and she said she would like a breath of fresh air. :-)

Your generosity is greatly appreciated. I would most definitely like to pursue the mechanical fan solution. Any and all guidance minimizing the remanufacturing of a wheel is priceless, please excuse the redundant use of priceless, but it is.

I am familiar with the ole chevy Corvairs. Those pancake sixes with dual carbs where always fun to get running correctly. Good linkage seemed to be the biggest help back then.

Is private messaging accomplished by sharing our contact info? If so please see below.

[email protected].

Dick, I cannot say thanks enough for your willingness to share your knowledge with this project and myself. Again Thank You.

Respectfully

Marc
Yo, Marc.....Good to hear back from ya. And I see that JSeery has helped you to figure-out the FordBarn PM system. J manages to help a lot of folks around here with a lot of things. I received your PM and will PM back to you with my e-mail so that we can begin telling each other a bunch of lies about how to make another one of these goofy-looking fans for your car. I've helped more than one person through a project like this or similar, and the projects usually end-up being a lot of fun. The only caveat I have is that I'm a little particular about appearances and safety, which essentially means I don't want to be involved with anything that ends-up appearing "Mouse-like" in any way. We'll have fun at this! Sent you a PM! Dick D

'35-'36 W/8BA & MECHANICAL FAN

T5 W/TORQUE TUBE
V8COOPMAN is offline   Reply With Quote