View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 11:28 PM   #26
GB SISSON

Default Re: Burn victim, serial killer or ford nut?

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Redneck View Post
When are you going to unload that firewood off the truck?

On my avatar? That's 2 years ago firewood. Sold the 2 ton to a 26 year old arborist in Seattle. He Loves it and uses it hauling logs and limbs etc in the Seattle City Limits. The firewood was red alder and cherry and mixed with doug fir it did a good job for us,. My buddies and I meet up with Shea the arborist at Portland Swap meet in April, but not this year... Hopefully next April. Ya gotta love a 26 year old driving this truck and parallel parking it in front of his favorite bar on Lake City Way with no power steering. There is hope for the future. Oh, it has an 8ba I bought for 500 bucks and did rings and valves. Bearings plastigaged right in specs. He'll have no trouble with it.
Owner/Operator of 'Jailbar Ranch' on the side of Mt. Pickett. Current stable consists of 1946 1/2 ton pickup turned woodie wagon with FH V8, 1947 Tonner Pickup (red) mostly stock with exception of a cummins 6at turbo diesel, 1946 Tonner Pickup (green) with 226 cu in 6 cyl flathead, 1979 Toyota landcruiser wagon, completely encased in 1947 Ford Jailbar sheet metal. Ok, cornbinder rear fenders..... 'Rusty ol' floorboards, hot on their feet' (Alan Jackson)
GB SISSON is offline   Reply With Quote