View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 12:30 AM   #27
Christoph

Default Re: On german roads with a trailer

Once you love german bread (germany has got most different types of bread on this planet), you need to come again and i will help you to raise your love to german sausages ( Jaaaa - most different types of sausages on this planet) 😊 Funny – once you go 300miles to the left äh sorry west, shops just will offer something called sandwhich which aint really bread (sorry my friends in netherlands – i got to say the truth). Once i travel, i love to come back home due to bread and sausages.

@Henry31 As said earlier, most pre-war-cars where killed in WW2. Remaining ones where scraped in "Wirtschaftswunder". Most actual old cars came (back) from other countries. My Model A talks Dutch (i bought it in netherlands) Next model A (known to me) is located 100 miles away. No parts to find here! EVERY spare-part to be bought in USA (at MACs or Snyders)

@Terry Good, that your woman is american 😊 btw Europe has got lots of languages. So the only language to „work“ anywhere is english. Best English language-education is in scandinavia. All sandinavian people (Norway) talk perfect english (Of course you can survive in germany just talking english).

@Ray Im with you. Swiss Alps are just “marvelous“. We did them 2 years ago on our way to Rome and we loved to be there https://www.motor-talk.de/blogs/chri...-t5295612.html

All of you have a great "A" -day
Christoph is offline   Reply With Quote