View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 08:25 AM   #6
Bored&Stroked

Default Re: PennGrade Motor Oil

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
For those who want to discuss/ponder Brad Penn versus Penn Grade, versus PennGrade1 . . . you might like this:

====================

Thank you for contacting D-A / Penn Grade / PennGrade1 Lubricants and for your inquiry.

The American Refining Group Inc. (ARG), located in Bradford, PA., sold the Brad PennŽ Lubricants brand to D-A Lubricant Company Inc. of Lebanon, IN. The acquisition became official December 31, 2014.

It is D-A Lubricant Company Inc. that now owns the Brad PennŽ Lubricants brand. The purchase of Brad PennŽ Lubricants was simply an ownership change. The Brad PennŽ PennGrade1 High Performance Oils you were accustomed to are now referred to as PennGrade1 High Performance Oils. As you have noticed.....PennGrade1 has a new look (see attached), but product formula HAS NOT / WILL NOT change and its unique Pennsylvania Grade base oil cut will continue to be processed at the same facility it has been for several decades (Bradford, Pa). The 'new look' of PennGrade1 was conceived simply for marketing / product visibility.

To summarize, the product you purschased this year (71196) is the same PennGrade1 Partial Synthetic High Performance Oil 20W-50 that you utilized in the past (009-7119).

I trust this satisfies your inquiry. If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kenneth M. (Ken) Tyger, OMA I, OMA II
Oil Monitoring Analyst
Vice President / Technical Services
Penn Grade / PennGrade1
D-A Lubricant Company, Inc.
(814)-598-7391
[email protected]
Bored&Stroked is offline   Reply With Quote