View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 08:52 PM   #101
TJ

Default Re: 2014 Gettysburg Meet Photo Thread

Vic, since you are no longer a member maybe you should reconsider and rejoin. Since you apparently have the capability to negotiate great room rates for weekend events you can certainly be of help in setting up weekend V-8 events. Why not be part of the solution to the perceived problem? If people want to go to Tampa Bay year after year that's O.K. by me. Are you negotiating with Motel 6 or is it a nice place where the wives would be comfortable staying? What time of year are you negotiating the rates? Is it the prime tourist season or is the off season? When you say discounted rates, how much of a discount? $5 a night,$10 a night and how much is the regular rate? Lots of missing info here Vic. A discount could be $1 a night and still be a discount. I reiterate that since you are no longer a member you are still welcome to criticize the club. The problem is your bias against the club continues to show in your posts. I have no idea what your problem may be, but at some point you need to get over it.