View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 11:05 AM   #32
30 Closed Cab PU

Default Re: Bone Stock or Modified?

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMimmcs View Post
I congratulate you For building your dream but you don’t have a Model A anymore, you have a hot rod.

Do you really need to start this subject again? Not saying what my opinion is. But you do seem to be a bit of a troll, like to take controversial subjects with no real definitive answer and take them down a rabbit hole. Sometimes when someone disagrees with you, you go on the attack to support your opinion, but do not seem to consider others. Sometimes your replies are incendiary comments, no info.

At least in my case, it stifles my involvement in the Barn. I end up proofing my posts 3 or 4 times to insure the post does not give you an opening to chime in with a non helpful, non supported reply.

Maybe I am a little too sensitive, I can not stand bullies. Once I posted something and you went on the attack. My subsequent respectful posts were responded to with bullying, and I soon gave up defending my point of view. Have seen you treat others the same way occasionally

It is sad, the Barn has been very helpful, especially when I was a newbie, probably without the Barn I would have sold my A which I inherited.

I am so glad I have alternatives that do not put up with this behavior. So farewell Ford Barn, I am going cold turkey, will no longer be a part of this forum.

No need to respond, will not see responses, no plans to view or log into this forum anymore.

Adios, fond farewell to the 99.999 % of Barn members - lots of good people on here.
30 Closed Cab PU is offline   Reply With Quote