Thread: ‘32 a400
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 08:40 AM   #32
Deuce-Addict

Default Re: ‘32 a400

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockfla View Post
Sheldon

Was that the B400 you and I talked about that was for sale on Ebay? I seem to remember that B400 4cyl in Hawaii on Ebay for sale in the mid/late 1990's??

Keith
Interesting on the photo line up, of ALL the ones pictured, not sure how many of those were European built but only two had the "Euro" raised hood side panels. Funny, our 32 gets mistaken for a B400 A lot!!!

Robert
David would be best to answer re European built. I can't answer whether exported from the U.S. complete when new back in 1932, sent in knock down (KD) form or complete assembly but all those in the images are cars that either remain in or were from Europe. I know that some were at least assembled in European plants as my 4 cyl B-400 had a chassis stamped 'Made in Germany' from the Koln plant. I believe the cars in those images to have come from Denmark x2, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain and Holland, am not certain on the black and white image or the car that started this thread.

Sheldon, thanks re the guy from Hawaii, sad news. I have the name 'Ed' in my mind, was that him?

Keith

Last edited by Deuce-Addict; 01-14-2022 at 08:56 AM.
Deuce-Addict is offline   Reply With Quote