View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 01:19 PM   #31
figment

Default Re: Lebonney Baron question

I have purchased three interior kits and 1 Cabriolet top from LaBarron Bonney. I installed all of them myself except the convertible top. The instructions were complete but they looked like copies.
I am not a upholstery expert and I found that if you take your time it should go well. I had the convertible top done by one of their recommended installers located in Sterling Heights , Michigan.
I felt the product was excellent and most original unless you have Bill Sturm or another Model A Expert do the job.
The first car was a 4 door Briggs , The second one was a 1930 tu door , the third one was a 1930 Cabriolet that I entered into fine point judging and did quite well.
I was going past Amesbury , Mass two weeks ago and stopped at the Labaron Bonney plant and there were two women that have been with the company for a very long time that were very helpful. I would strongly recomment them anytime. One person does not make a company so you might have to ask for someone that owns the company if you have a problem. Norm
figment is offline   Reply With Quote