View Single Post
Old 12-22-2017, 07:09 PM   #23
jpmag

Default Re: New guy with fuel line question

Quote:
Originally Posted by 700rpm View Post
It is a 1929 Model A Tudor. You might have the assembly date stamped on the firewall, driver's side, above the seam. You can also sometimes determine the year of your engine from the number stamped on the driver's side of the block. Also, there is sometime an assembly plant code stamped on the front of the middle cross member. This kind of information is just fun to have about your car.
Thank you! Feel a bit silly for not knowing this sooner, but I'm glad to have the info now.

Also, pgerhardt, that clears up my confusion about the side spares. I think that's the main reason my Dad associated it with the Deluxe version. Also, yes, it does still have the original electric wiper. However, I don't believe it still works. It might be fixable, but I haven't looked that closely at it. Your '29 looks great, btw. Love the green.

I love all of the information. The historical aspect is just as important and interesting to me as the car itself.

I'll let you all know how the fuel-line turns out. Again, thank you to everyone who replied. All very good info and very helpful.

Last edited by jpmag; 12-22-2017 at 07:25 PM.
jpmag is offline   Reply With Quote