View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 06:02 PM   #19
Ronnieroadster

Default Re: Primary carb- Front or back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubman View Post
"Disrespect"? Just because I think you should know the type on manifold the guy is using before making recommendations about what the guy is asking? Give me a break.

You guys take the cake. Not a one of you has come out and said, "Yeah, I tried that and just couldn't get it to work, no matter what I tried". Sure, it's not an ideal setup, but I bet the original manufacturers made them so "weekend warriors" had a way to run dual carbs without all of the folderrol with generator brackets and everything else that entails.

Tell you what. Somebody send me one (for an 8BA) and when (or if) I ever get back to Minnesota, I'll give this a real test.
Get off your high horse and read post 15 save yourself the trouble to try and prove me wrong!!
First ever gas burning Ford flathead powered roadster to run 200 MPH at Bonneville Salt Flats setting the record August 7th 2021 at 205.744 MPH
Ronnieroadster is offline   Reply With Quote