View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 06:29 AM   #1
BobbyG

Default So disapointed in Macs

Macs Antique Auto Parts – An Ecklers Company.

By far the worst service I have EVER received from a USA based supplier.

I have spent quite a lot of money with this supplier as I have a 55 Chevy & a 28 Ford – But I will not send them one more penny not if they were the last supplier in the world.

This is how they look after their customers.

26/03/14 I ordered some door locks for my Model A - a week later I asked for an ETA and was told only part of the order had shipped and it would be with me shortly.

Countless e mails later after having contact with Customer services staff : ****** & ***** (edited out names - Ryan) I learn that they have sent the order out to the wrong location and I would have to re order.

I requested a refund ASAP and I did that a further 8 times, they just ignored my e mails, I called and tried to sort it out on the telephone, the 1st time they left me on hold for 10 mins and then cut me off I called back and they just cut me off – these were long distance calls from UK to USA.

Today I have received a refund – Just short of 3 months they have had my money – no explanation – no apology.
There are lots of great suppliers out there who deserve your hard earned money and there are some that should be avoided.

I know who I am not going to recommend in the future.
BobbyG is offline   Reply With Quote