View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 11:17 PM   #43
Fordbuilder

Default Re: Anyone with experiences working with Gocat speed shop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored&Stroked View Post
Give him an ultimatum -- deliver in a month or go to court. He needs to be shutdown with the way he's going about business or he'll just take the next guys 10,000.

If you need help with an engine - just PM me and I might be able to help you. My guess is your initial $10K is gone - might as well start thinking about 'Plan B'.
To be honest, court won't do anything other than cost you more money. Eric it's so deep in the hole he's scraping for new jobs to pay for old ones. Even if a judge rules in your favor, it'll be years before you get anything back.

I considered going to the county district attorney and state attorney general and file a complaint for theft. That much money is considered grand theft which means jail. He's also operating with an expired business license.

If you look at one of his recent Instagram posts, he's got crap tons of $ invested in vintage intakes. If you have the means, I'd go to his shop with a few buddies and get your money back in those. Then sell then online.

Good luck. Hope you get something out of this. It's a shitty situation that a bunch of us have gone through with him.
Fordbuilder is offline   Reply With Quote