View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 06:11 AM   #88
thebanjoman

Default Re: 1929 Ford Coupe - Rusty to Solid

The 'above the door' pieces were also worked on but are not in the picture. Without the wood to support them its kind of hard to have them just hang in mid air.

I picked it up yesterday and am very pleased with the work done. It was a 400 mile round trip and a very long day.

The PA Turnpike must have known I was coming so they setup another accident and slowdown just for me. The last 3 times I've been on that fool drive it has happened.

The price was reasonable and I hope that by Flop posting the pictures of the work done it gives people a chance to see his work and help him get more.

He was meticulous with the work done and I would give him our car again in a heartbeat.
He even prepped and painted the underside for me so it can go right on the frame. I won't have to make another trip to the paintshop at this point to keep going. I've gotten discouraged over the last year with the car to the point of dreading working on it but now that the metalwork is done I'm re-energized to keep moving.

Tom, (flop)

I know you'll read this and as I said I am very pleased with what you have done for us and I hope that using our car as a 'photo op' gets you more opportunities for your business.

Maybe.. One day...
thebanjoman is offline   Reply With Quote