View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 06:33 PM   #3
woofa.express

Default Re: Goodbye my Friend

Hi Gary.
I've seen the link to your club publications several times and have always enjoyed looking at it. I am envious that you have a club with so many members and Model A's. Obviously the badge of membership to your club is a red rag dangling from the back pocket of your trousers.
We too have clubs with many A's but they are all capital city based. I am a member of one (Melbourne) but it is 180 miles away and that makes it difficult to attend most of their functions. That plus the 5 million people and associated city structures makes travel there an undesirable and a difficult maze to navigate. One which I prefer to avoid.
We have a small club where I live which I enjoy but there is only one other member with an A and he is not a regular attendee and I have never met the fellow. Most members have motorcars from the 60's which do not excite me.

Yes I would like to continue to read contributions by Puck and will hopefully do so with a future address he has provided. Thanks for your comment Gary WA.
Gary from woofa.express

And there are times when I have a long memory.
woofa.express is offline   Reply With Quote