View Single Post
Old 03-15-2021, 01:38 PM   #209
V8COOPMAN

Default Re: WHO Is the Oldest Early V8 Forum Member?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawson Cox View Post
From what I've read, I'm claiming the title at 89 years old. LOL

Not so fast, Lawson! You just MIGHT be the oldest "ol' COOT" here....or....you just MIGHT not be! YOU claim to be 89. "G.M." claims (back in post #77) that he is also 89. When we have TWO old coots BOTH claiming to be the oldest.....well, one of ya just AIN'T! It's all gonna depend on the earliest birthday, guys. And Lawson.....I notice that you haven't made any mention of your birthday, but through a little sleuthing, it looks like your birthday is probably December 27th (of 1931 ? ).

NOW it gets interesting! "G.M." HAS posted his birthday on his PROFILE page. In part, it reads:

Mini Statistics
Date of Birth
May 13, 1933 (87)
Total Posts

SO.....We have one of two things here. Either George (G.M.) ain't worth a crap at basic mathematics, or.......he tells the truth four or five DIFFERENT ways! If George IS 89 right now, he would have to have been born in 1931.

So Lawson, if it turns-out that "G.M." actually WAS born in 1933, and IF it is true that YOU actually were born in 1931, then it looks like you probably are the eldest ol' COOT here on the "Early V8" side of the 'Barn. But it sure would be interesting to hear back from "G.M." so that he could comment on his methods for doing math. DD

'35-'36 W/8BA & MECHANICAL FAN

T5 W/TORQUE TUBE
V8COOPMAN is offline   Reply With Quote