View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 10:51 PM   #11
STAN WHITE

Default Re: Hegarty Insurance

Chuck, Yes I did buy Als 3 Wdw. I met Al in the late sixties @ a early ford V/8 Meeting in SanLeandro. He told me that he had an unmoleted 34 3Wdw. I told him that I had been looking for one since the late Fifties. He told me that if he decided to sell it he would give me a call. Twenty years later he called and I bought it. I have had it for thirty some years, I am close to eighty three so I decided to get it going. Have been working on it for about one year now. It takes me a lot longer to do what I could do Fifty Years ago. I am doing it like I remember the cars were done in the early Fifties when I was an early teenager.I am manitaining the original paint and whats left of the stripe. Not a total restoration as I want to maintain the original Patina!. Installed 39 Zepher Hydralic Brakes, With a 39 Trans and 3.54 rear gear. It was upholered when I
got it with a Mohair Labaron Bonney kit by a fellow named Kinser in the bay area. The upholstery is in good shape. I am using a 59AB Engine Modified With tube shocks and dropped axel. If you are interested I will send you some photos. Give me your E Mail Adress, Thanks. for the interest. Stan ! 775 265 5333
STAN WHITE is offline   Reply With Quote