Thread: This is sad...
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 06:44 PM   #6
hardtimes

Default Re: This is sad...

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don S. View Post
Truely sad.. I'm almost to the point where I'm afraid to take out my coupe. People today have seemed to have lost their common sense. Speed limits mean nothing. People constantly will tailgate me. Even if I'm in a 55 mph area 50 or so. It can be a clear road to pass you, but they don't!! For whatever reason they are content to tailgate you instead of just going around you. The 1st I did to my car was to put in turn signals on my car because nobody knows what hand signals are! They all think you're waving to them! I've had a few close calls in the 6 years I've had the coupe. Such a fun little car to drive around shouldn't mean having to put up with so many idiots! Hope it all works out for theses folks!
X2:
Yup, people driving drugged/distracted are kllers ! They just don't think of what they can and will do to others and their property !
Do you know WHY they run away ? Think of that for a moment !

A bit of advice to anyone who knows that turn signals (hand and/or lights) doesn't seem to mean anything t0 this type lawless individual (in Calif). Everybody gets a driver license, no mater who/what they are. What training/insurance..ha !

Anyway, out here, the bad drivers have obviously been told one thing about lights ....use the warning/hazard lights...for all situations, i.e.- illegal parking; double parking; parking in red; parking on wrong side of street and parking in front of your driveway...and my favorite , just stop in the middle of the street while waiting for who knows what !
So, MAYBE NY folk also know this 'trick' and will cut you some slack, if you use it ? Good luck.
hardtimes is offline   Reply With Quote