Thread: Seat Belts ?
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 10:42 AM   #63
Old Henry

Default Re: Seat Belts ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Bob View Post
Old Henry,
Anybody that understands and uses seat belts would never get into your car and use your belts.

There is one thing you could do, and that's install proper belts in the rear seat, so your wife and friend(s) would at least be protected, . .
I guess I've never met anyone that understands seat belts like you do. I've never had any guy that went for a ride with me in the front seat have any interest in putting on a seat belt and I have never insisted that they do other than my old 88 year old dad. Women passengers always ride in the back seat where I do have two aircraft style seat belts as explained in post # 7. They always put them on as well as any kids that ride back there although I load Old Henry up with half a dozen grand kids sometimes to go down to the the corner ice cream store for an "outing" and, of course, only two get seat belts. They don't seem to care. (That should get old V8 Bob going.)

Last edited by Old Henry; 03-29-2013 at 02:43 PM.
Old Henry is offline   Reply With Quote