View Single Post
Old 11-19-2021, 05:54 PM   #872
sugarmaker

Default Re: 1932 The Deuce, Dually, Dump Truck

Pat, ford folks,
I did get the AH-OOG-HA horn operational. The dropping resistor from snyder's, ny-rex di the job. Good instructions too!
Had the dump truck out in the snow. Will try to get a clip of that loaded. Our internet has to be trucked in and out of our town for processing.
Spent a couple hours in the deer stand this evening. The last day of early archery season. Had 5 deer pass by me at the end of the day. Two bucks. Had the safety off. Just could not be sure of point count on the last one. Well I don't have to skin one tonight! Sure felt good to get some fresh air, several good naps, and time in the woods. Seeing several deer was a bonus. Have hunted many days and not seen a tail!

A friend is going to bring a pipe vice over tomorrow. He is the guy that gave me the nice old truck jack. Coffee and visiting will be in order for sure.

Hope things are good in Ford land!

With the he shop windows trimmed in the ash from our property, I will move back to some hemlock wall covering in the loft next week.

All the toys (tractors and trucks) are in the shop. We had several inches of snow last night.
Regards,
Chris
Lots of Allis tractors
Some Cub Cadets
sugarmaker is offline   Reply With Quote