View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 01:44 AM   #841
woofa.express

Default Re: tell a Model A related story

This Follows comments by synchro below.

yes I did something like that. I pointed out, with the aid of a picture that I needed to extend my hand further when I adjusted the mirror on my Toyota tray and put my whole arm out in my vintage to indicate a turn. Policeman responded with there is provision for that in the traffic act. I asked if he felt putting part of body outside the capsule was dangerous and he responded with a yes. I then produced a picture of policeman on motor bike and said he had his whole body outside any capsule.

I also told both him and the magistrate after 52 years of cropspraying and firebombing that I had more skill than he, the policeman would have in acceleration and rate of closure and inertia than he would ever have. Yes I have done firebombing in the past. It always attracts admiration and in this case sympathy especially now in view of the publicity fire fighters have enjoyed.

The police officer should have joined the navy. They have a position that would suit him. Petty Officer.

again I wish to say the magistrate was most easy to talk to. I was so lucky to get such a gentleman. It all ended well for me. I feel the policeman and maybe the prosecutor may well have been humiliated and that does not concern me.

And there are times when I have a long memory.
woofa.express is offline   Reply With Quote